Rental Insurance

Renters or Tenants Policy

Home is where your heart...and your stuff is! Even though you may not be a homeowner in the technical sense of the word, as a renter you do own what's in your home and need to protect it.

If you rent a house or an apartment, it's important to insure your personal belongings as well as have basic liability coverage to protect yourself and others who may be injured while at your home. Talk to us about a tenant's policy today.

Rental Dwelling Policy

Protect your property and business investment with a rental dwelling policy that covers property you own and that is occupied by others. Often called a dwelling fire policy, it covers much more than fire. It can protect your structure from a variety of perils including fire, lightning, hail, vandalism, and more. Contact us about your options and we will help you find the right policy to protect your rental property.